Would absolutely sail again

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 19, 2010
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
This was my second Royal Caribbean cruise and I would rate them both as excellent. Everything was well organized from the check in procedure to the off loading. I take a cruise to relax - to be treated like a princess and to sit in the sun and read. I was able to do all three on this cruise. The staff is amazing -right down to the maintenance staff - everyone was friendly, professional and helped make my cruise experience a joy.

Dining room food was phenomenal and the buffet was excellent. Buffet was sometimes crowded but if you pick your times it is fine. Service in both areas was wonderful

everyone I interacted with was professional, well trained and friendly

deluxe whale watching excursion was a must!!

Pros: The service was amazing and the ship was clean, well maintained and designed.

Cons: Nothing to complain about.

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!