Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Would absolutely sail again

Sail Date: December 19, 2010

This was my second Royal Caribbean cruise and I would rate them both as excellent. Everything was well organized from the check in procedure to the off loading. I take a cruise to relax - to be treated like a princess and to sit in the sun and read. I was able to do all three on this cruise. The staff is amazing -right down to the maintenance staff - everyone was friendly, professional and helped make my cruise experience a joy.

Pros: The service was amazing and the ship was clean, well maintained and designed.

Cons: Nothing to complain about.

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

Dining room food was phenomenal and the buffet was excellent. Buffet was sometimes crowded but if you pick your times it is fine. Service in both areas was wonderful
everyone I interacted with was professional, well trained and friendly
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
deluxe whale watching excursion was a must!!