Our 3rd Royal Caribbean Cruise

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 09, 2008
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
Beautifully laid out, with a mall etc.
This was nice except for the nude passenger sunbathing. That was inappropriate and I wish someone had reprimanded her.
Don't Miss: n/a
2nd time here. We did the zip-line tour here. May be more physical than we expected. The snorkeling was good and the restaurant/hotel was nice.
Don't Miss: try to get off the beaten path with a driver.
This is my second time in Ocho Rios. The first time we were married on the ship, so our time off was limited. I do think we had the most fun here. We took a cab and we were driven around thru the rainforest etc. Our cab driver would stop and pick fruits and different plants for us to smell, taste, explore. We liked getting off the beaten path.
We swam with the stingray. This was an experience I will never forget, however, watch out for the jellyfish. My husband and daughter met one.
Don't Miss: Walk to Paradise Restaurant near the port, you can snorkel there and it is wonderful

Pros: The activities, layout and care the staff gives you.

Cons: That we were not told to pack the booze in our bag....oops! Too much airline liquid

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!