A Great Cruise & Wonderful Experience

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 22, 2007
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
This was the first cruise that I've been on. It was my honeymoon & my birthday came while I was on the ship. It was one of the most pleasurable experiences I've ever had in my life. My wife stated that she feels the exact same way. This was her first cruise, as well. The buffet was amazing. The food was amazing. The staff were very pleasurable and insightful. There was always something to do while on the ship. We were occupied from the time we left the room until the time that we returned to the room. We plan on going on another cruise next year and will probably bring our 4 kids along.

Don't Miss: Parasailing
It was an exciting experience. I rented a jetski while at Orient Beach. My wife and I really enjoyed ourselves.
Don't Miss: Orient Beach
Don't Miss: Orient Beach

Don't Miss: Parasailing

Pros: The service and all of the staff were very friendly & personable

Cons: A few of the guests weren't friendly & didn't want to sit with us at dinnertime

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!