A great family vacation

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 13, 2007
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
The ship is fantastic and the staff was wonderful. Pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. The staff takes great care to keep the ship amazingly clean and sterile! We thoroughly enjoyed our trip.
Orient Beach was OK. Not the nicest beach I've ever seen. Shopping at the port is nice.
We took a sail and snorkel trip that was really lovely. The water is magnificent.

Don't Miss: My husband did the waverunner tour and loved it.

Don't Miss: My husband did the waverunner tour and loved it.

Pros: The ship has such variety that everyone found something to suit their needs.

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!