Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A great family vacation

Sail Date: May 13, 2007

Room Type: Suite

The ship is fantastic and the staff was wonderful. Pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. The staff takes great care to keep the ship amazingly clean and sterile! We thoroughly enjoyed our trip.

Pros: The ship has such variety that everyone found something to suit their needs.

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
We took a sail and snorkel trip that was really lovely. The water is magnificent.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Orient Beach was OK. Not the nicest beach I've ever seen. Shopping at the port is nice.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Don't Miss: My husband did the waverunner tour and loved it.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Don't Miss: My husband did the waverunner tour and loved it.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten