Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Beautiful, clean ship

Sail Date: February 11, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship is beautiful and clean. The ship is easy to manuever around. My 1 year old son had the best time of everyone. He played in the kids pool and participated in the Fisher Price Program. The staff was very willing to help and professional. The spa was fabulous. My only complaint was the food. It was not bad but not as good as I have had on other cruises (including Royal Carribean) The Windjammer Cafe does not have enough variety day over day. I was just eating salad by the end of the cruise. However, overall, it was a great cruise and I would sail on the Mariner of the Seas again.

Pros: cleanliness of the ship, the lay out of the ship and the Cafe Promenade

Cons: The food in the Windjammer Cafe

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

Went shopping, a lot of variety.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I did not go this time but I know that Dunns River Falls is a blast. The shopping was nice but the people are very pushy but friendly.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Went shopping, a lot of variety.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Beach was nice and good activities for the kids. The food line was long and it was a lot of work. Definitely not a must see but was ok.
Don't Miss: none
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Don't Miss: none