Beautiful, clean ship

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 11, 2007
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
The ship is beautiful and clean. The ship is easy to manuever around. My 1 year old son had the best time of everyone. He played in the kids pool and participated in the Fisher Price Program. The staff was very willing to help and professional. The spa was fabulous. My only complaint was the food. It was not bad but not as good as I have had on other cruises (including Royal Carribean) The Windjammer Cafe does not have enough variety day over day. I was just eating salad by the end of the cruise. However, overall, it was a great cruise and I would sail on the Mariner of the Seas again.
Went shopping, a lot of variety.
I did not go this time but I know that Dunns River Falls is a blast. The shopping was nice but the people are very pushy but friendly.
Beach was nice and good activities for the kids. The food line was long and it was a lot of work. Definitely not a must see but was ok.
Don't Miss: none
Went shopping, a lot of variety.
Don't Miss: none

Pros: cleanliness of the ship, the lay out of the ship and the Cafe Promenade

Cons: The food in the Windjammer Cafe

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!