Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Best Family Vacation

Sail Date: December 17, 2006

We recentley returned from a trip on the Mariner of the Seas It was a wondeful vacation for all ages. The accomadations, service, and the food annot be beat by any other service industry. Everyone enjoyed the entertainment from the shows in the everning to the bands they had playing aboard the ship. Our only negative was the children's activities in the age group 12-14, I wish there would have been more activities for the our "cruising" days. Overall the trip was wonderful and we defintely going on another family cruise in the future.

Pros: Mariner of the Seas was the type of ship that offered something for everyone. We had all ages with us, ranging from 11 t 81. Everyone came away from this trip with a smile, that a great vacation was had by all!!! I would highly recommened this type of vacation.

Cons: I only have one negative about our cruise vacation and that would be the 12-14 year old program. I wish they would have had more activities for this age group. I think my kids would have enjoyed the cruise more on our sailing days with more activities.

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

I enjoyed Cozumel. I had been there years ago and continue to enjoy the city. My family took some excursions and everyone had the same response.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I personally am not a fan of Jamaica. The shopping was located across from a park with people begging for money. I know that as Americans were are fortunate to have oppurtunties that other nations do not have, but my young pre-teen son was propostioned by a man while we were walking to the shopping area. Needless to say I don't think he will ever go back to Jamaica.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Wonderful as always. We are going back to the Grand Caymans.
Don't Miss: Water activities!
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
I enjoyed Coca Cay better.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Wonderful as always. We are going back to the Grand Caymans.
Don't Miss: Water activities!
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
I enjoyed Coca Cay better.