Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A good time

Sail Date: September 24, 2006

This was the largest ship we have cruised on. Loved the Promenade, especially the Cafe being open at all hours. Had a really good time. The Ice Show was terrific. Be sure to get your tickets early. Did not use the specialty restaurants--next time.

Pros: Ice Show

Cons: Didn't win at Bingo!

The snorkeling was a great time. Lots and lots of shops.
The snorkeling was a great time. Lots and lots of shops.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Our tour was cancelled. Shops were fine and easily accessible.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
We climbed Dunn's River Falls. Something I have wanted to do for some time. A little difficult but the guides were most helpful.
Don't Miss: We enjoyed Marguaritaville
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Much improved since the last time we were there. Developed really nice. As a caution, wear water shoes when you swim. I stepped on a sea urchin and had a tender foot for a few days till I realized there were some stingers still inside.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
George Town, Grand Cayman
Our tour was cancelled. Shops were fine and easily accessible.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica