Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Spectacular Experience

Sail Date: September 17, 2006

What a great vacation!!! The crew was outstanding. They made me feel like I had known them forever. While I was aboard ship, I was the most comfortable. My first excursion "Ultimate ", was ok; but, weather was way too hot for me to enjoy it. The Captain Morgan Sailboat was great!!! The snorkeling, just swimming in the bay, rum punch while floating in the water...wonderful!!!! But, really enjoyed being aboard ship the most. The stage shows were fantastic. Bingo would have been more fun if I had won, of course!! The food was fantastic. Buffets were great, but I have to say, dining in the Top Hat was the best!!! The attention paid to us was phenominal. We had a quadraplegic in our party, and our waiter jumped right in and cut up his meat for him, allowing his wife to enjoy her meal without interruption. I'm sorry I can't put his name in here, because he went above and beyond his duties with us. I told my grand daughter of the experience and now she's thinking of a cruise for her and family!!!! You can depend on me spreading the word of Royal Carribean's Mariner of the Seas.

Pros: Pools, dinner in Top Hat

Cons: The long waits for elevators

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Great food!!! Very nice beach.
Don't Miss: Beach
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Didn't try the restaurants, didn't want to spoil appetite for dinner aboard ship. Much to hot to enjoy tour and shopping.
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Great tour, Captain Morgan's Sailboat!!! Again, no restaurants
Don't Miss: Don't miss Captain Morgan's Sailboat excursion. Extremely attentive crew!!!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Great tour, Captain Morgan's Sailboat!!! Again, no restaurants
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Great food!!! Very nice beach.
Don't Miss: Beach