Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Family Vacation

Sail Date: August 27, 2006

Room Type: Suite

The ship was very large. All the staff was very pleasant.

Pros: The ship

Cons: Access to beverages

The shows with the royal caribbean singers and dancers were okay. The other shows were very good.
The food and sevice in the main dining room was excellent. The food is the Windjammer / Jade was very good. Seating in the Windjammer / Jade could be difficult to find at most times.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Would have liked to stay at this port a little longer. Timing was tight to do an excursion and have shopping time.
Don't Miss: Swimming with the stingrays and the Helicopter tour.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Did not like how you were constantly hounded by the locals. They would follow you around. I would not recommend this port at all. If I take another cruise that stops at this island, I would not get off the ship.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Don't Miss: Swimming with the stingrays and the Helicopter tour.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Very relaxing.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Very relaxing.