Family Vacation

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 27, 2006
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
The ship was very large. All the staff was very pleasant.

The food and sevice in the main dining room was excellent. The food is the Windjammer / Jade was very good. Seating in the Windjammer / Jade could be difficult to find at most times.

The shows with the royal caribbean singers and dancers were okay. The other shows were very good.

Very relaxing.
Would have liked to stay at this port a little longer. Timing was tight to do an excursion and have shopping time.
Don't Miss: Swimming with the stingrays and the Helicopter tour.
Did not like how you were constantly hounded by the locals. They would follow you around. I would not recommend this port at all. If I take another cruise that stops at this island, I would not get off the ship.
Don't Miss: Swimming with the stingrays and the Helicopter tour.
Very relaxing.

Pros: The ship

Cons: Access to beverages