Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A fantastic cruise!

Sail Date: August 06, 2006

Cruising on the Mariner of the Seas was one of the best travel experiences of our lives. My husband and I traveled with our 13 and 16 year olds and everyone had a blast. We all liked the shows. The food was great and for the kids to be able to get a light snack pretty much any time was a definate plus for them. The activities on board were great and the effort by the crew to entertain and serve was outstanding. The ports of call were all beautiful.

Pros: There was something for everyone. Sun by the pool with a frosty drink or take on the climbing wall. The evening shows were top notch and fun for all ages.

Cons: I liked least having so many choices of what to do that I had to miss some fun.

Philipsburg, St. Maarten