A fantastic cruise!

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 06, 2006
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
We went on the Mariner of the Sea. For my husband and I this was our 4th cruise, for my twin and her husband it was their first. We had a fantastic time. Since it was our 4th cruise, I knew what to expect but the Mariner of the Sea made me go WOW several times. The ship layout, design and accomodations were fantastic!

I would say the food for lunch and dinner was fantastic. The only food I did not enjoy was the breakfast. It was Ok but I think could have been better

The entertainment was great. The cruise director was full of energy and everyone on the cruise enjoyed her.

The staff was exceptional. Our server was fanastic and several members of the staff were extremely nice and friendly. There were several Turkish employees and they were just so nice and friendly.

Everything about this ships layout and design was just perfect. On the 5th level you feel like you are in a mall.

The stateroom was larger than the other cruises and it was very comfortable!
We just went shopping but they were friendly.
We went to Megan's Beach. It was nice but I don't see how it was voted one of the top ten in the world. Just be careful when going to Megan's Beach because the drivers wanted to take more money from us and you have to watch your things while on the beach.

Pros: Staff and cruise layout

Cons: Breakfast food