Fantastic Cruise

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

7 Night Pacific Coastal (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 31, 2009
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
The ship was beautiful, a wonderful experience. They treat you like royalty once on board. They only problem I had was with the other people on board. Some of them were rich snobs that thought they were so great. I was told cruises are for fun, people people, etc. Some of these people were just rude and anti-social. I was not expecting that, but what can you do? a lot of them did not want to dance, participate in activities, etc. They all just sat there, I wondered, what is wrong with them? Ow well, I had a lot of fun, danced, ate, swam, exercised, and ate some more. It was a wonderful experience.

Food was good, but one flaw, too much junk food (Buffet). The Buffet needs more variety, can only eat so many hamburgers and hot dogs in one week.

The pools need slipping slides.

Pros: The food, activities, room-service, gym, pools, the ship.

Cons: A lot of rich/snobs came on the cruise, very rude, anti-social, etc. They never wanted to participate in activities, were sour most of the time. They were a total buzz kill. Cruises are meant to have fun, meet people, not sit there and think your stuff don't stink.

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!