Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

PARADISE ON THE MARINER OF THE SEA

Sail Date: January 14, 2007

THE SHIP IS AN EXCEPTIONAL VALUE FOR THE PRICE. EVERYTHING IS CLEAN AND BRIGHT AND VERY PLEASING TO THE EYE.

Pros: THE ICE SHOW ON THE SHIP WAS FANTASTIC

Cons: NO COMPLAINTS

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

THE FOOD AND SERVICE WERE EXCELLENT. I ESPECIALLY LIKEDTHE IDEA TO SANITIZE HANDS BEFORE ENTERING THE DINING ROOMS OR BUFFETT. THE MAIN DINING ROOM WAS VERY ELEGANT.
VERY COMFORTABLE FOR TWO PEOPLE. WE HAD AN INSIDE CABIN BUT IT DID NOT FEEL CONFINING AT ALL
ALL STAFF THAT I ENCOUNTERED WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. WE ASKED FOR ANOTHER SEATING AT DINNER AND WERE ACCOMODATED WITH NO MUSS OR FUSS.
THERE WERE MORE ACTIVIITES THAN I COULD POSSIBLY GET DONE. I ENJOYED THE SPECIAL TALKS AT THE SPA. THE POOL AND HOT TUB ARE ALWAYS MY FAVORITES. BOTH WERE BEAUTIFUL.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I CLIMBED THE DUNN RIVER FALLS AND ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF IT. I ASKED THE DRIVER TO DROP ME AT A BEACH AND I WAS LET OUT AT MARGARITAVILLE WHICH IS IN VIEW OF THE SHIP. IT WAS GREAT. FOR A DRINK I WAS ABLE TO SIT ON THE BEACH AND JUST RELAX.
George Town, Grand Cayman
7 MILE BEACH WAS SO EASY TO GET TO. THE TAXIS WERE RIGHT AT THE END OF THE PIER TO TAKE YOU AND BRING YOU BACK TO THE SHIP.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
THE JEEP TOUR WAS VERY NICE. WE STOPPED TO SNORKEL, SHOPPED OUT OF TOWN, HAD A GREAT LUNCH AT A BEAUTIFUL BEACH AND THEN SAW SOME RUINS. EVERYTHING WAS GREAT.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
EXCELLENT. I WAS A BIT LEARY OF GOING ASHORE AT HAITI BUT FROM THE SHIP IT WAS EASY TO SEE THAT THE ISLAND WAS SAFE AND BEAUTIFUL.
Don't Miss: JUST SITTING ON A BEACH CHAIR AND ENJOYING THE SCENERY
George Town, Grand Cayman
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Don't Miss: JUST SITTING ON A BEACH CHAIR AND ENJOYING THE SCENERY