PARADISE ON THE MARINER OF THE SEA

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 14, 2007
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
THE SHIP IS AN EXCEPTIONAL VALUE FOR THE PRICE. EVERYTHING IS CLEAN AND BRIGHT AND VERY PLEASING TO THE EYE.

THE FOOD AND SERVICE WERE EXCELLENT. I ESPECIALLY LIKEDTHE IDEA TO SANITIZE HANDS BEFORE ENTERING THE DINING ROOMS OR BUFFETT. THE MAIN DINING ROOM WAS VERY ELEGANT.

THERE WERE MORE ACTIVIITES THAN I COULD POSSIBLY GET DONE. I ENJOYED THE SPECIAL TALKS AT THE SPA. THE POOL AND HOT TUB ARE ALWAYS MY FAVORITES. BOTH WERE BEAUTIFUL.

ALL STAFF THAT I ENCOUNTERED WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. WE ASKED FOR ANOTHER SEATING AT DINNER AND WERE ACCOMODATED WITH NO MUSS OR FUSS.

VERY COMFORTABLE FOR TWO PEOPLE. WE HAD AN INSIDE CABIN BUT IT DID NOT FEEL CONFINING AT ALL
7 MILE BEACH WAS SO EASY TO GET TO. THE TAXIS WERE RIGHT AT THE END OF THE PIER TO TAKE YOU AND BRING YOU BACK TO THE SHIP.
EXCELLENT. I WAS A BIT LEARY OF GOING ASHORE AT HAITI BUT FROM THE SHIP IT WAS EASY TO SEE THAT THE ISLAND WAS SAFE AND BEAUTIFUL.
Don't Miss: JUST SITTING ON A BEACH CHAIR AND ENJOYING THE SCENERY
I CLIMBED THE DUNN RIVER FALLS AND ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF IT. I ASKED THE DRIVER TO DROP ME AT A BEACH AND I WAS LET OUT AT MARGARITAVILLE WHICH IS IN VIEW OF THE SHIP. IT WAS GREAT. FOR A DRINK I WAS ABLE TO SIT ON THE BEACH AND JUST RELAX.
Don't Miss: JUST SITTING ON A BEACH CHAIR AND ENJOYING THE SCENERY
THE JEEP TOUR WAS VERY NICE. WE STOPPED TO SNORKEL, SHOPPED OUT OF TOWN, HAD A GREAT LUNCH AT A BEAUTIFUL BEACH AND THEN SAW SOME RUINS. EVERYTHING WAS GREAT.

Pros: THE ICE SHOW ON THE SHIP WAS FANTASTIC

Cons: NO COMPLAINTS

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!