Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The Best Vacation Yet

Sail Date: November 04, 2007

The ship was bigger than I had expected. It was amazing!!!

Pros: I didn't have to worry about cooking, cleaning and everyone enjoyed themselves.

Cons: It wasn't enough kids on the cruise

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

The ship was perfect.
I enjoyed every meal. I ate so much, but I really enjoyed the Captins Dinner.
I had a Family Oceanview which was just the right size for my family.
All your staff deserve a 10. They where friendly and always went out of there way to help in any way.
I really enjoyed going to the spa and the rock climbing. Overall all the activities where great. The kids had a blast.
My one daughter enjoyed the kids club every day. It was also nice to have time to myself and I wasn't worried. My oldest daughter couldn't find to many teens to hang out with, but that's ok next time I'll make sure that there will be more teens. She was happy to have won a Wii Game.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Went shopping here and brought a couple of items back home. I also went to the beach.
Don't Miss: shopping
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
This was the first island and it was nice to have the beach, music, food and shopping all in one area.
Don't Miss: The beach
I only went shopping here, but the water looked so clear. I think I should have gone to the beach.
Don't Miss: Jewerly and leather shopping
George Town, Grand Cayman
Going to turtle island, the rum cake factory and the beach was nice.
Don't Miss: Turtle Island