The Best Vacation Yet

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 04, 2007
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
The ship was bigger than I had expected. It was amazing!!!

I enjoyed every meal. I ate so much, but I really enjoyed the Captins Dinner.

I really enjoyed going to the spa and the rock climbing. Overall all the activities where great. The kids had a blast.

My one daughter enjoyed the kids club every day. It was also nice to have time to myself and I wasn't worried. My oldest daughter couldn't find to many teens to hang out with, but that's ok next time I'll make sure that there will be more teens. She was happy to have won a Wii Game.

All your staff deserve a 10. They where friendly and always went out of there way to help in any way.

The ship was perfect.

I had a Family Oceanview which was just the right size for my family.
I only went shopping here, but the water looked so clear. I think I should have gone to the beach.
Don't Miss: Jewerly and leather shopping
This was the first island and it was nice to have the beach, music, food and shopping all in one area.
Don't Miss: The beach
Went shopping here and brought a couple of items back home. I also went to the beach.
Don't Miss: shopping
Going to turtle island, the rum cake factory and the beach was nice.
Don't Miss: Turtle Island

Pros: I didn't have to worry about cooking, cleaning and everyone enjoyed themselves.

Cons: It wasn't enough kids on the cruise

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!