An amazing adventure

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 29, 2007
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
This was my first cruise and I have already booked 2 more next year one to Bermuda and a 14 day to Alaska.I absolutley would recommend this to everyone I travel alot and I am now hooked for life.The ship was great and the people who worked on the ship were outstanding.

Fabulous

Cruise director was great and the entertainment was more than I could have imagined.We had so much variety ,parades,comedy ,ice shows,broadway shows and even game shows...

I did not have kids but the programs they offered were a parents dream.

The crew were outstanding and went over and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for you.

Great

great
You must do the 2 man Calypso rafting it was so much fun
Don't Miss: Calypso Rafting
The mini sub was so cool you could see under water as though you were snorkling without getting wet.
Don't Miss: Land and Sea Tour
We road ATV thru the jungle and it was alot of fun
Don't Miss: ATV Jungle Tour
You have to do the waverunner, it was such a rush and the island was beautiful.
Don't Miss: Waverunner

Pros: I travel international alot and I loved being able to have everything at my reach and unpacking my suitcase just one time.It was great!

Cons: The final day and going thru customs .

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!