Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An amazing adventure

Sail Date: July 29, 2007

This was my first cruise and I have already booked 2 more next year one to Bermuda and a 14 day to Alaska.I absolutley would recommend this to everyone I travel alot and I am now hooked for life.The ship was great and the people who worked on the ship were outstanding.

Pros: I travel international alot and I loved being able to have everything at my reach and unpacking my suitcase just one time.It was great!

Cons: The final day and going thru customs .

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

Great
Fabulous
great
The crew were outstanding and went over and beyond to make sure everything was perfect for you.
Cruise director was great and the entertainment was more than I could have imagined.We had so much variety ,parades,comedy ,ice shows,broadway shows and even game shows...
I did not have kids but the programs they offered were a parents dream.
George Town, Grand Cayman
The mini sub was so cool you could see under water as though you were snorkling without getting wet.
Don't Miss: Land and Sea Tour
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
You have to do the waverunner, it was such a rush and the island was beautiful.
Don't Miss: Waverunner
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
You must do the 2 man Calypso rafting it was so much fun
Don't Miss: Calypso Rafting
We road ATV thru the jungle and it was alot of fun
Don't Miss: ATV Jungle Tour