A Great Cruise

Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 03, 2006
Ship: Mariner of the Seas
The ship is beautiful. the crew is experienced and very friendly, and the atmosphere is wonderful. The on board shops and spas are the finest of quality. The cuisine was great--in or out of the formal dining room. I loved the coffee shop on the Promenade deck. I would recommend this ship and cruise to anyone wanting a relaxing or active vacation--you can get it all here. The ship also practiced an extremely high level of cleanliness--all railings, elevator keys, and door openings wiped down with cleaner all of the time. Everyone has to wash their hands to go into the dining areas--the staff stand at the door with hand santizer and make sure. I really enjoyed the over all experience.

I have been on this ship before this cruise--the new chef has drastically improved the food...yeah!!!

Still need to cruise again on this ship because I still didn't have time to climb the rock wall, but I will....

Excellent....nothing less.

Clean and fine for the price paid.
The people were friendly, but there isn't that much to see or do here...plus they could clean up a little better.
The fellows who helped my Aunt and Friend (both elderly) were a great service!! They were tipped, but I hope they receive some kind of pay from the cruise line.

Pros: The ship itself was beautiful.

Cons: Jamica

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!