Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Great Cruise

Sail Date: December 03, 2006

The ship is beautiful. the crew is experienced and very friendly, and the atmosphere is wonderful. The on board shops and spas are the finest of quality. The cuisine was great--in or out of the formal dining room. I loved the coffee shop on the Promenade deck. I would recommend this ship and cruise to anyone wanting a relaxing or active vacation--you can get it all here. The ship also practiced an extremely high level of cleanliness--all railings, elevator keys, and door openings wiped down with cleaner all of the time. Everyone has to wash their hands to go into the dining areas--the staff stand at the door with hand santizer and make sure. I really enjoyed the over all experience.

Pros: The ship itself was beautiful.

Cons: Jamica

Recommends Mariner of the Seas? Yes!

I have been on this ship before this cruise--the new chef has drastically improved the food...yeah!!!
Clean and fine for the price paid.
Excellent....nothing less.
Still need to cruise again on this ship because I still didn't have time to climb the rock wall, but I will....
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
The fellows who helped my Aunt and Friend (both elderly) were a great service!! They were tipped, but I hope they receive some kind of pay from the cruise line.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
The people were friendly, but there isn't that much to see or do they could clean up a little better.
George Town, Grand Cayman