Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A great vacation!

Sail Date: July 23, 2006

Room Type: Suite

It is a beautiful ship with a lot to keep a family busy! The people who were nice and helpful, were extremely nice and helpful--and the people who were rude, were very rude. The staff who attended to us daily (stateroom attendant, dining staff, kids program staff) were wonderful. I also ejoyed the hot stone massage the spa offered but I do not recommend a pedicure. It is overpriced and is a poor service. Do utitlize the children's programs. There are cool activities for the older kids and a program to keep the younger ones busy all day. My four year old couldn't wait until it was auquanots time. She had a great vacation and so did I!Take a cruise, enjoy the ship, overlook a few rude crewmembers, revel in the attention and great service provided by the rest, keep your kids busy, relax a little, have a massage, and skip the pedicure. I'm sure there's a great spa/salon at home!

Pros: Our ship- Mariner of the Seas

Cons: Some of the ship staff

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Wish for more time in this port. The island tour is great, the port is clean and nice, and downtown is a short walk from the port with the beautiful public beach right there!