Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A great vacation!

Sail Date: July 23, 2006

Room Type: Suite

It is a beautiful ship with a lot to keep a family busy! The people who were nice and helpful, were extremely nice and helpful--and the people who were rude, were very rude. The staff who attended to us daily (stateroom attendant, dining staff, kids program staff) were wonderful. I also ejoyed the hot stone massage the spa offered but I do not recommend a pedicure. It is overpriced and is a poor service. Do utitlize the children's programs. There are cool activities for the older kids and a program to keep the younger ones busy all day. My four year old couldn't wait until it was auquanots time. She had a great vacation and so did I!Take a cruise, enjoy the ship, overlook a few rude crewmembers, revel in the attention and great service provided by the rest, keep your kids busy, relax a little, have a massage, and skip the pedicure. I'm sure there's a great spa/salon at home!

Pros: Our ship- Mariner of the Seas

Cons: Some of the ship staff

Philipsburg, St. Maarten
Wish for more time in this port. The island tour is great, the port is clean and nice, and downtown is a short walk from the port with the beautiful public beach right there!
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)