Mariner of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A fantastic cruise

Sail Date: April 30, 2006

I really enjoyed sailing on the Mariner of the Seas. The ship is just beautiful. Lots of dining choices. The cabins are a bit small but then again how much time do you spend in your cabin. The dining room staff was the best I have ever encountered. Our waiter made it a point to remember all of our names. The shows I saw were very good especially the ice skating show. It was amazing what they could do on a small rink.

Pros: Excellent service

Cons: Small cabins

Small but very clean. Plenty of closet space.
Was easy to get around the ship as large as it is. Very clean and nicely decorated.
Best dining staff I have ever encountered. I was happy with all of my meals.
All the staff was very helpful and willing to please.
Lots of entertainment including a parade on the promenade. Always plenty to do.
We had an 11 year old with us. We had to drag her out of the kids program everyday. She didn't want to leave!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
We took the island tour. Very informational. Wanted to snorkel but it was cancelled because of lack of people.
Don't Miss: Beaches
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
We did the snorkeling which was a lot of fun. You have use of the equipment for as long as you want for the whole day. The kids did the aqua park but were disappointed.
Don't Miss: Snorkleing
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
We took an island tour on our own. Next time I would book it through the cruise line. The island is worth seeing.