Our cruise experience

Marina Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Helpful Vote: 1

10 Night Scandinavian Treasures (Copenhagen To Stockholm)
Sail Date: June 27, 2015
Ship: Marina
Cabin Type: Suite

Although, we really enjoyed the cruise, we felt there was something missing.  We had previously cruised on the Regatta on Oceania, and did Monte Carlo to Venice.  That experience led us to pick Oceania again.  This was not as special.  The food was not as good at all.  Maybe I am too picky, but the meals we ate at restaurants on shore in each port were far superior to anything they served on the ship.  Some food was really quite bad.  Plus our experience with the staff on the Regatta was so different and so much better than on the Marina.  The difference was really notable.  The smaller ship, the warm helpful service we experienced, was not on the Marina.  We certainly were served well, but just really ok.  Excuses were made so much, and the staff really didn't know enough to help or explain.

Then when I had my nails done on the last day, and got an outrageous bill, I was really disappointed.  I didn't complain, but it really upset me.

Really disappointed

Sort of disappointed

Spacious, meticulous, and lovely. Still too dark in the bathroom, but can't have everything.