Marina Cruise Review to Europe - Northern Europe

Sail Date: August 02, 2014

Cabin: 9090

We always go for the inside cabins as we only spend time in the cabin to shower and to sleep. The cabin was acceptable, the bed was comfortable. The shower on the other hand was almost unusable. I am a small person 6' 7" and weigh 160 lbs. I could not shower without injuring myself. Standing in the middle of the shower one shoulder was against the wall the other against the door. I was constantly banging into hard metal objects such as the water supply and the water controls. We have been on other much less expensive cruise lines and have never had an experience like this. We chose this line because we had heard that the food in their restaurants was superb. You couldn't prove it by us. On the menus it said they were only using prime beef. Not so. I could go on and on but I'm tired of writing this. Suffice it to say we did not have a great dining experience the entire cruise. Even their pizza wasn't good. The crew on the other hand were marvelous.

Don't try to get anything to eat between 4pm and 6pm. Everything is closed.

1 Comment