Horriable

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Majesty of the Seas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail Date: November 20, 2017

Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Review Summary

Horrible, I will never take another Royal Caribbean cruise, was the worst I have experienced. Royal Caribbean nickel / dimes you for everything. 2 drinks cost $30.00, really. Terrible experience.

Embarkation

We had no problem boarding the ship

Ship Experiences

The dining experience was good, the problem comes in when you want to order one of their specialty items at an up charge of $29.00, The specialty restaurants are over priced, the buffets do not last very long and when they close, there is nothing onboard the ship unless you want to pay a premium. I absolutely hated the entire royal Caribbean experience.

Boleros Lounge

The boleros Lounge was a welcomed away from all the crying kids, however, Royal Caribbean is over priced on all drinks. They nickel and dime you for everything.

The talent on the need more training, very poor show

Cinema

TV SCREEN! need I say more, Royal Caribbean should be ashamed

Absolutely horrible, needs to be overhauled. Carpets were filthy, glass on the entire ship was dirty. I have traveled and been on over 30 cruises. Have been a travel agent in the past and I must apologize to any passengers that I booked on this ship.

I can not believe that Royal Caribbean put 3 adults in the cabin we had, there was not enough room to move around, there should be no more than 2 people in the size cabin we had. The ship is very small, it is in need of serious reworking. The carpets were filthy, the entire ship was dated.

Horrible

Ports Of Call

Port Canaveral, Florida

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

again, Royal Caribbean nickel / dimes you for everything. 2 drinks cost $30.00, really. Terrible experience.

Disembarkation