Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Hi

Sail Date: August 19, 2016

The private beach was my and my daughter's favorite. For the first time on the cruise the food was good. Most of the trip the food was bland. I leave in New York so Im used to extremely great cuisine. The ship also needs many upgrades carpeting paint chipping and plumbing are some of the things that needs to be looked at. Of course the staff was extremely friendly and helpful.

Cabin / Stateroom Our steward was excellent very friendly and I feel bad that he has to work with old sheets and dingy cabins
Art exhibit people were just there to make a buck
You could tell the refrigeration system needs an upgrade

Don't go not worth the money and to go on another cruise line. Sorry just being truthful.