No crown lounge club at night, no movie theatre, no midnight chocolate parties

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Majesty of the Seas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail date: February 01, 2016

Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Cabin type: Oceanview

Cabin number: 4074

Traveled as: Singles/Friends

Review summary

I have never taken a 4 day cruise before but have only ever cruised with Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines. The above things besides the chocolate parties are move of a structural fail. They are going into dry dock soon to add a movie screen etc, However, I don't think that I would like to cruise on this ship again. I am a (Platinum Member). I had to ask for my in-cabin RCCL robes. I never received a lapel pin. No towel animals until later into the cruise (2). One lead singer in the "The Chorus Line" Theatre...could not sing. There were 4 but when he had a solo--OH MY Goodness. (Marquies/Marcus whatever his name was could not sing. I little bit tone deaf or something.

Ship experiences

Windjammer on this ship didn't have the large-large array of food choices like other ships

One of the singers of "The Chorus Line" Theatre could not sing. (Marquis).

no children were with us.

Had to ask for Crown and Anchor level items instead of them automatically being placed in my cabin upon arrival.

Ship was clean, but getting to the front of the ship on high floors was a challenge as the the elevator only went to a certain level then you had to take step and visa versa. Very cumbersome.

Never had this experience on any other RCCL ship, but on our right side neighbors were slamming up their birth every morning making the call shake. On the left side members were pushing up against the walls every so often and I could see the seem in the wall push open slightly. Not enough to see into the other room but I thought that there was more between the cabins such as padding or something and have never see either of these things happen before.

Ship tip

I don't know, just wouldn't do the ship again by choice.

Ports of call

Miami, Florida

It was raining like cats and dogs when we arrived, so didn't get a chance to enjoy Miami.

Beautiful as always.

Cococay (Cruise Line's Private Island)

Do the "Glass Bottom Boat tour!

Key West, Florida