Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: First Mate

No crown lounge club at night, no movie theatre, no midnight chocolate parties

Sail Date: February 01, 2016

I have never taken a 4 day cruise before but have only ever cruised with Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines. The above things besides the chocolate parties are move of a structural fail. They are going into dry dock soon to add a movie screen etc, However, I don't think that I would like to cruise on this ship again. I am a (Platinum Member). I had to ask for my in-cabin RCCL robes. I never received a lapel pin. No towel animals until later into the cruise (2). One lead singer in the "The Chorus Line" Theatre...could not sing. There were 4 but when he had a solo--OH MY Goodness. (Marquies/Marcus whatever his name was could not sing. I little bit tone deaf or something.

Never had this experience on any other RCCL ship, but on our right side neighbors were slamming up their birth every morning making the call shake. On the left side members were pushing up against the walls every so often and I could see the seem in the wall push open slightly. Not enough to see into the other room but I thought that there was more between the cabins such as padding or something and have never see either of these things happen before.
Went smoothly onto the ship and off of ship as I carried off, which allows you to leave first.
Ship was clean, but getting to the front of the ship on high floors was a challenge as the the elevator only went to a certain level then you had to take step and visa versa. Very cumbersome.
Coco Cay-Glass bottom boat tour was wonderful. There was a diver who brought live sea live to us. I held starfish, 2 different types of sea urchin, 3-4 types of conch, I passed on the sea cucumber and lobster type thing. They all were placed back into there sea home safely.
no children were with us.
One of the singers of "The Chorus Line" Theatre could not sing. (Marquis).
Had to ask for Crown and Anchor level items instead of them automatically being placed in my cabin upon arrival.
Windjammer on this ship didn't have the large-large array of food choices like other ships
Miami, Florida
It was raining like cats and dogs when we arrived, so didn't get a chance to enjoy Miami.
Beautiful as always.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Do the "Glass Bottom Boat tour!
Key West, Florida

I don't know, just wouldn't do the ship again by choice.