BAD DECISIONS!!!!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 02, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Cabin Number: 2075

All I can say is I have been in almost 5 different Carnival Ship and I had expectation that Royal Caribbean was way better because of the prices and I was wrong!!! This is for far the worst Cruise I have ever been!! Also if there is a Hurricane in the bahamas my advice is Change the itinerary like Carnival did don't take your passenger thinking they are going on a two stop Cruise and leave them a whole day at sea and one stop only not to mention 6 to 9 feet waves.

Buffet is only on the Front of the boat..... Everyone is in one place 25 to 40min to make you an omelet for breakfast..... And the pizza bad :(

Only one Show......

Hallway had bad smell.....

Cabin was good and services perfect in the Cabin.

Like I said before chance itinerary if you already know the weather is going to be bad. Have another buffet open in the front dining room so everyone is not at the same place.

Don't know cause it didn't stop there!!!!
Atlantis island was awesome!!!! Best part of this cruise.