Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Bed bugs, October 30 2015

Sail Date: October 02, 2015

It was my first time on Royal Carribiean, I had high hopes, I heard good things,  by the second night I had  bites on me, by the  third night I was eaten alive by bedbugs. I was in pain for two weeks before it's subsided! it was my first time getting bit by bedbugs.  I wrote them a three-page letter, no response . I put a hold on my credit card charges, but after a week I was told by Visa that even though my experience was "unsatisfactory" they still deserved payment... I can't believe they didn't offer me some sort of compensation or future reconciliation .  My whole trip was ruined . Very disappointed in customer service dept.  On top of that, two weeks later I got an email telling me that the reason the hot tub's were closed was because they found legionnaires disease and that I should be checked, still no compensation?

Cabin / Stateroom Who was tiny, no room to unpack clothes, plus bedbugs !
Bed bugs
Liked half moon Kay
Not any activities, and the hot tub's were closed for the second half of the trip
walked out when the guy started juggling , really?
Better than Carnival, but not as good as Norwegian

It is there Oldest ship, it's going to be refurbished soon, do not go until it is, bed bugs!