Bed bugs, October 30 2015

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 02, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

It was my first time on Royal Carribiean, I had high hopes, I heard good things,  by the second night I had  bites on me, by the  third night I was eaten alive by bedbugs. I was in pain for two weeks before it's subsided! it was my first time getting bit by bedbugs.  I wrote them a three-page letter, no response . I put a hold on my credit card charges, but after a week I was told by Visa that even though my experience was "unsatisfactory" they still deserved payment... I can't believe they didn't offer me some sort of compensation or future reconciliation .  My whole trip was ruined . Very disappointed in customer service dept.  On top of that, two weeks later I got an email telling me that the reason the hot tub's were closed was because they found legionnaires disease and that I should be checked, still no compensation?

Better than Carnival, but not as good as Norwegian

Not any activities, and the hot tub's were closed for the second half of the trip

walked out when the guy started juggling , really?

Bed bugs

Who was tiny, no room to unpack clothes, plus bedbugs !

It is there Oldest ship, it's going to be refurbished soon, do not go until it is, bed bugs!