Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

BIG MISTAKE should have listened to reviews

Sail Date: October 02, 2015

This is the worst vacation i have ever taken, It was a nightmare that I will never forget. The ship is so old and smells so bad. They should be embarrassed that they sell this to people who spend their hard earned money. The food is low quality and disgusting. The service is ok as they are robots and do and say every thing their boss tells them to like a recording. EVERYTHING costs money and is terribly expensive. They look us in the middle of the ocean close to the HURRICANE CAT 4. The ship was rocking back and forth and we didn't sleep for 3 nights. They kept telling us everything is normal and we will be heading to the Bahamas normally (even though we are not stupid and knew there was a hurricane there). They DECEIVED us and left us at sea till Sunday ( day 3 of the cruise). Saturday they were supposed to go to coco kay but instead left us at sea. They are too cheap to take us to mexico or anywhere else because it will cost them money. THIS CRUISE IS ALL ABOUT MONEY THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE AT ALL. I saved for so many years to go on a vacation after 10 years of not taking one and this is what i get. I am so disappointed and upset I cant even put it into words. The whole cruise the ship was rocking and we did not know if we would get home alive. The ship is dirty and old. very smelly. I read the bad reviews here but i did not belive them. I MADE A BIG MISTAKE. The shows were a horrible excuse for entertainment. They really went down in all areas.

OLD AND SMELLS BAD.
WERE STUCK IN THE OCEAN FOR 2 DAYS STRAIGHT
OLD
Miami, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
never got there
right after hurricane - was boarded up

DONT GO