Worst BIRTHDAY EVER!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 28, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

First of all, I did not get a chance to take advantage of Friday 28 (My B-Day)because boarding did not take place until around 6-6:30 PM, they had us waiting for boarding for about 2 hrs,  nor did I enjoy being out at the pool for sailing, instead we were hurdled up for mandatory drill, and I was going crazy going back and forth to my cabin, trying to contact the person that clean the cabin to see if my luggage had arrived to the room or where it was so that I would be able to change for my B-Day to look nice for dinner, that did not happen! Exhausted around 12 pm, I went to the service desk, without any apology the customer representative just took me to a back room and I was able to identify my luggage. Now my question is I had a tag on my luggage that could have been easily taken out and give me a call to pick it up because I had upgraded my room but the room # was not changed. That did not happen! I was given back $20 for ea of us for the inconvenience on Friday for the late sailing. WHAT AN INSULT!!!!!!!!! I upgraded my cabin to an Ocean View (Are you kidding me), the window was facing a hallway that I was never able to open because everybody that would pass by could see inside.

There was no inside club, instead the club area was around the pool and it rained for the two days at night.

THE WORST!!!!!! The person NEVER clean the room except for two times. NEVER left any towel animals done. Had to ask him about Kleenex because there were none in the bathroom.

It needs serious upgrading. Activities are very limited because there is no space.

We never went there. The ship was re routed because of the storm to Freeport. It was nice there.