Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Let the truth set you free.

Sail Date: August 28, 2015

During the entire cruise, the staff  and employees insisted it was the Hurricanes fault for such a late boarding and departure.  We found out the reason of late boarding was due too the water filtration needed to be corrected before it was able to depart.  I would just like the truth.  The wait to board was such a miserable experience for my wife and I, especially when this was our first cruise. The $20/ PP  credit seemed far from reasonable.    The disappointing part was missing Coco cay Island.    The Staff and crew were exceptional.

Bed was slightly hard.
Miami, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Never made it to the island. This was the reason I took this 1st cruise.

Wish I made it to Coco cay island.