Let the truth set you free.

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 28, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

During the entire cruise, the staff  and employees insisted it was the Hurricanes fault for such a late boarding and departure.  We found out the reason of late boarding was due too the water filtration needed to be corrected before it was able to depart.  I would just like the truth.  The wait to board was such a miserable experience for my wife and I, especially when this was our first cruise. The $20/ PP  credit seemed far from reasonable.    The disappointing part was missing Coco cay Island.    The Staff and crew were exceptional.

Bed was slightly hard.

Wish I made it to Coco cay island.

Never made it to the island. This was the reason I took this 1st cruise.