Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: August 28, 2015

Overall, this was not a bad experience.  I think cruises are meant for types of people.,.you either really enjoy or it is just an okay experience.  The staff was very friendly and welcoming, but I think the unfavorable part comes from other customers on the ship.

We were able to meet a bunch of great people, but I prefer staying on land for my trips.

I do think cruises are something everyone should experience though!

The food was so so...windjammer food was not the greatest and I think altering that may make the experience even better.

nothing bad about the room. clearly they are small, but what can you expect when going on a ship. Bed was definitely great because of size.
getting on the ship takes FOREVER. waiting in line for three hours is horrendous, but not sure how this could change due to the amount of people. Getting off the ship was fast and not bad at all.
was not able to do our excursion due to weather