Bahamas

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 28, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Overall, this was not a bad experience.  I think cruises are meant for types of people.,.you either really enjoy or it is just an okay experience.  The staff was very friendly and welcoming, but I think the unfavorable part comes from other customers on the ship.

We were able to meet a bunch of great people, but I prefer staying on land for my trips.

I do think cruises are something everyone should experience though!

The food was so so...windjammer food was not the greatest and I think altering that may make the experience even better.

nothing bad about the room. clearly they are small, but what can you expect when going on a ship. Bed was definitely great because of size.
Didnt go here so hence the bad face!