Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Some good things and not so good

Sail Date: June 29, 2015

I'll start with the positive reviews. The food was great especially when you choose to eat in the dining room. I must mention seeing a  gentlemen take his personal drinking bottle and place it into the water dispenser. I immediately got one of the workers and the whole machine was closed down. There were so many people refilling their water bottles at the public drink dispenser. When they used travel glasses there was less chance of touching the dispenser. When a plastic bottle was used it was harder not to touch the dispenser. Some new methods need to be put into place. An employee should be placed at the self serve drink station to enforce no refills with used drinking bottles.

Our room was the big disappointment.  So old but clean.  Still I felt short changed.  The hair dryer would not stay in the outlet. The toilet failed to flush numerous times.  The pillows where so flat. I will do more research next time I book a cruise.  No more old ships. You pay good money and the ship should not be in such condition.

As far as the service it was wonderful. Food was great. Entertainment could be way better (not enough of headliner performers). Best part of the entertainers was the comedian. He was wonderful. The bar was a busy spot. The pool was a busy spot. Some good things and some not so good things about the cruise.

Now that I have taken a cruise I'll know what to look for when booking my next cruise.

Eldrige and Peter were our favorites. Wonderful service.
At Key West there was hardly anytime to explore due to the long checkout lines.
Clean but very old and it showed in our stateroom.
Horrible.
Very clean but so old. Outlets were terrible. Toilet was a problem with flushing.
Miami, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Key West, Florida
Give more time since the lines are 2 hour long to get off the shipl

Change the self serve drink area to one that an employee serves the drinks including the water.

1 Comment