This was my first time ... Definitely will cruise again with my family and loved ones!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 29, 2015

It was an unforgettable bonding experience on board which will be truly remembered. Picturesque sceneries, clear water and pristine beaches, good food, new acquaintance and most of all heartwarming and personalized service rendered by Ms. Olicia Anthony & Mr. Budiarta assigned at Table 15 of Moonlight at Deck 3. Special commendation to these two guys for making our stay more exciting:-)!!! Special mention too for the reliable cabin service crew, Martin Caffique too. You all did a good job guys!

Wish there will be more entertainment choices in our next cruise.

Ms. Olicia Anthony thanks for the "superb" dining service to us. Our family truly appreciated it! Continue doing a good job!!

Mr. Budiarta thanks so much for the prompt and personalized too. Good job! Keep it up.

Martin Caffique thanks for cleaning our room just the way we wanted it to be, great service too!

Cabin 2568 is just right for me and my husband... cozy and yet functional. Martin Caffique you did a good job. Thanks for cleaning our room just the way we wanted it to be:-). Keep it up!

It more enjoyable to cruise with a larger group_ be it family and with friends! Will definitely do it again!!!

The swimming experience we had at the Cabbage Beach is really superb!!! Best ever in my life, so far. I love Nassau!
Wish we had more time exploring Key West! Loved the place too.