Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My birthday trip

Sail Date: April 06, 2015

SadWell, sad to say, our trip on the Royal Caribbean wasn't set out to be what we thought.  The ship was an older boat so it was very outdated.  Supposebly, we heard they were going to retire the ship.  Our beds were extremely uncomfortable and the pillows were super flat.  When we did sit in the room to get some rest, the television was not working because it was so old and small, we did not get very good reception. The food was horrible, and if we did want to eat a lobster, that was an additional $30.  But they sure like to shove some bread down your throat.  The entertainment wasn't all that great.  When we originally booked the cruise, our travel agent noticed we were leaving out on my birthday, so she took the extra step and put that it was a special occasion, and assured me that my room would be decorated, and it wasn't.  So when I inquired about it and the customer service desk, she said that was incorrect.  She said our itinerary did not state that, but it did.  Back to our room, the outlet blew so I couldn't dry my hair for dinner, so I ended up looking like a wet cat.  The only thing good that came out of this,  was the weather was great, and I was not at work,

Children's Programs n/a
The bed was uncomfortable. The pillows were flat. The furniture in the room was very outdated. The bathroom looked unsanitized. And the mirrors on the wall, so old fashion!