5 DAY CRUISE ON MAJESTY OF THE SEAS

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 30, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

This was my first cruise and I really enjoyed the ship.  The service and staff were friendly, helpful and attentive.  We had a cabin with a window and it was very nice.  I understand the rooms with the balconies were roomier but we didn't spend a lot of time in our room.  The entertainment was just fabulous!  We enjoyed a musical and the piano bar had an excellent singer.  Overall I would definitely cruise on this ship again.

Could have been larger but this was my first cruise so I was satisfied.

Great comedian on board and the cruise director was very funny.

Straw market was awesome!
Very small island and expensive. Would have preferred a trip to Nassau and Key West only.
Beautiful. Lots of historical sites.