Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

I have experienced better

Sail Date: March 23, 2015

Sad

I have gone on three cruises prior to this one and they were all on Carnival. I think if I went on royal caribbean prior to cruising with carnival I would have probably enjoyed it more because I would not have anything to compare it to. However this cruise was mediocre. The customer service, the food, the entertainment, staff and just overall the way they do things on this cruise was not good and I did not like it. The food was disgusting, the entertainment was extremely boring and they staff had a lot lacking with their customer service. Even the way they disseminated information and disembark was complicated when it did not need to be. My husband and I went to Altantis when we got to Nassau, Bahamas on our own and it was great but my experience with the cruise was not great. I typically enjoy cruises but I will not be cruising with royal caribbean again and will not recommend it.

Children's Programs N/A
Destinations and Excursions N/A
Miami, Florida
we had a great time at Atlantis
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
it was not that exciting
Key West, Florida
not much to do in key west except for sight seeing

It is old and I would not recommend it.