Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

My cruise

Sail Date: March 16, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I really enjoyed the cruise. The Pros would include: The food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) lots of selections and all very good.

The staff I encountered were all courteous and was willing to go the extra mile.

The rooms were cleaned twice a day at approximately the same time each day.

The CONS: The entertainment was not the best. I would rate it a 6 out of 10.

Also did not like the fact that people could smoke in the casino.  I know why they allow it but as a non smoker I was not amused.

I was very impressed
Food and Dining excellent
Service and Staff excellent
Entertainment not the greatest but passable
Children's Programs N/A
Onboard Activities very good with the exception that people were allowed to smoke in the casino
Destinations and Excursions Nassau, key west, caya coco
Cabin / Stateroom excellent. cleaned 2 times daily
Miami, Florida Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?
Nassau, Bahamas expensive but very nice. Would loved to have seen more.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island) excellent really enjoyed just travelling around and exploring.
Key West, Florida My god loved it. Really got a chance to see most of it and loved every bit of it. Will visit again.

For example: There are two areas in the buffet. Go to the one in the back. It's not as busy until the last couple days when everyone else figures out to go back there. If there are no seats in the dining area, go upstairs to Sorrentos for more seating and it's less busy.