My cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 16, 2015
Ship: Majesty of the Seas

I really enjoyed the cruise. The Pros would include: The food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) lots of selections and all very good.

The staff I encountered were all courteous and was willing to go the extra mile.

The rooms were cleaned twice a day at approximately the same time each day.

The CONS: The entertainment was not the best. I would rate it a 6 out of 10.

Also did not like the fact that people could smoke in the casino.  I know why they allow it but as a non smoker I was not amused.

excellent

very good with the exception that people were allowed to smoke in the casino

not the greatest but passable

N/A

excellent

I was very impressed

excellent. cleaned 2 times daily

For example: There are two areas in the buffet. Go to the one in the back. It's not as busy until the last couple days when everyone else figures out to go back there. If there are no seats in the dining area, go upstairs to Sorrentos for more seating and it's less busy.

Miami, Florida Did not visit port

Add a tip. What was your favorite thing to do here?

Nassau, Bahamas Did not visit port

expensive but very nice. Would loved to have seen more.
excellent really enjoyed just travelling around and exploring.

Key West, Florida Did not visit port

My god loved it. Really got a chance to see most of it and loved every bit of it. Will visit again.