Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Avoid this cruise

Sail Date: February 16, 2015

We recently went on majesty of the seas 4 night cruise.  We only made it to one of the three ports due to sea conditions.  Royal Caribbean did nothing to compensate guest on ship.  Never went to a different port as many cruise lines do.  Minimal additions to daily activity.  Two of the activities that we attempted to attend never occurred.  It was cold and windy so pools and outdoor areas not really able to be used, rock wall closed most of cruise due to weather.  I understand they are not responsible for weather, ans safety is of utmost importance, but try to compensate your guests, do something for them.  We booked three ports and got one with two days at sea and the $13 credit per person was rediculous.  I have cruised on royal Caribbean, celebrity, carnival, and Norwegian - and will avoid royal Caribbean in future.  You should compensate passengers at least in dome small way.  Even a drink would have been something- and I don't even drink!  My advice would be look at carnival cruise line!!!  I will say the food and dining room experience was great.  Rooms are very small, little to no storage and bathrooms very small.

small
Entertainment evening entertainment good
Miami, Florida
atlantis was awesome
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
never got there spent day at sea
Key West, Florida
never got thete either spent another day at ses

1 Comment