Our worst cruise ever

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 06, 2014

My husband and I have been on many cruises we love them but I have to say that this was the worst ever. We been on celebrity lines, Carnival, Chandris, and others we paid less on Carnival back in June for the two of us for my husbands Birthday and had a better time better food and for a mon to fri cruise they even did the prime rib and lobster night on Royal Carribean there was a charge if you wanted the lobster ( my favorite) the ship was old not in great shape no disco not much activities or things to do we were on the Majesty of the seas like I said we've cruised many many times and for less money we almost paid double and it was the worst ship I've ever been on right from the start checking into our cabin their was a terrible odor this was my 60 th Birthday cruise and I was not a happy camper.

N/a

Very small bed up against the wall on one side and I had a hard time getting in and out at night to use the bathroom not good for my back problems and arthritis

Very old ship not in great shape food was not great especially the Buffett it was the same almost ever day not many choices and the deli gave my husband half a sandwich at a time. Nothing we are used to.

Been to other ships private island this one coco cay had rocks in the water and lots of seaweed did not like went back on the ship to the pool.