Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great vacation idea!

Sail Date: September 12, 2011

The ship itself was beautiful. There was plenty to do on the ship and we really enjoyed the live entertainment and "gameshows" that was happening all day and night. The food was awsome and no matter what there was always something open. We never had a problem with bad service or unfriendly crew. Everyone around us was pleasant and helpful and I really can't complain about anything. Best vacation I've been on to date, but this was also my first cruise so I really don't have anything to compare.

Pros: So much to do, good (free) food, comfortable room, friendly staff

Cons: Alcohol still costs money (but to be expected

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

It was good food, better than what i expected and FREE
Our stateroom attendent was especially friendly and had a playful attitude about her job that we enjoyed :)
The juggler on our cruise was the best!
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
So many things to do on this breath taking island!!! The bbq was good, we snorkled and went parasailing.
Don't Miss: everything ;)
Key West, Florida
We did the ghost tour which was very informative about the history of the town. Its definitly worth going to and it ends in an awesome bar next to the best key lime pie shop I've ever been to! Snorkling at this port is also good.
Don't Miss: depends on your taste...
Beautiful city with the friendliest people I've ever met. Its insane this entire island is friendly, carefree, and has a good sense of humor.
Don't Miss: Atlantis