Mediocre cruise experience

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 06, 2011
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
I would not go on this ship, nor would I recommend it to a friend.

lunches in the buffet area were awful. 2 of the 4 dinners in the main dining room were good.

My fiance and I were extremely disappointed that they didn't have the main show after each dinner seating. The main show was squeezed between the 2 dinner seatings.

extremely rude overall. Our personal dining service and room attendant were great, but the pool/bar workers were extremely rude, as was the matre'd.

Beautfiul sandy beach, hammocks hanging from palm trees.
Would recommend doing an excursion because there's not much else to do or see at the island.
Awesome island. Recommend renting bikes or scooters to get around the island.

Pros: the sun

Cons: The food was awful compared to any cruise I'd ever been on. I felt like I was eating college cafeteria food. The customer service was atrocious. Extremely rude service. Overall, less than impressed with this cruise line.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.