Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Mediocre cruise experience

Sail Date: June 06, 2011

I would not go on this ship, nor would I recommend it to a friend.

Pros: the sun

Cons: The food was awful compared to any cruise I'd ever been on. I felt like I was eating college cafeteria food. The customer service was atrocious. Extremely rude service. Overall, less than impressed with this cruise line.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.

My fiance and I were extremely disappointed that they didn't have the main show after each dinner seating. The main show was squeezed between the 2 dinner seatings.
lunches in the buffet area were awful. 2 of the 4 dinners in the main dining room were good.
extremely rude overall. Our personal dining service and room attendant were great, but the pool/bar workers were extremely rude, as was the matre'd.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Beautfiul sandy beach, hammocks hanging from palm trees.
Key West, Florida
Awesome island. Recommend renting bikes or scooters to get around the island.
Would recommend doing an excursion because there's not much else to do or see at the island.