WORST VACATION EVER!!!!!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 06, 2011
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
I talked a friend of mine on going on a cruise with me. Everything I told him was based on Carnival. Once we got there the food was terrible and the ship was not that nice. Also it was very much a greedy cruisline. They charge you 3% of whatever money you get from the teller in the casino. So they are charging you to spend your money in there casino. They had a $15 upcharge if you wanted filet Mignon instead of sirloin. Oh and read the fine print about there precious Johnny Rockets, there is a $27 cover charge, per visit per person. All in all I hated it very much and even if I was given a cruise with Royal I would not go ever again.

Pros: NOTHING

Cons: EVERYTHING!! If I had to pick one I would say how greedy the company is. After you pay all the money to be on the ship. They fee you for everything. I hated every second I was on the ship.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? No.