Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Awesome Cruise

Sail Date: March 28, 2011

My girlfriend and I had an amazing time on this cruise. It was our first vacation and cruise together and we would both recommend it. We are a young couple, in our mid twenties, and had a great time on the cruise. It was the perfect lenght and had three great destinations. My only complaint would be that we didn't get to spend enough time in Key West (I hear the sunsets there are the best part) and spent too much time in Nassau.

Pros: Outstanding value

Cons: Spend more time in Key West

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Very nice ship. No complaints.
Food at the formal dinners was very good. Would have liked a larger selection at dinner though, with more opportunities to indulge in steak/seafood.
Key West, Florida
Key West was an absolute awesome time. So many bars/restaurants to see. Everyone is so hospitable and friendly. I am definitely going back to Key West!
Don't Miss: Rent a scooter, see the the whole island on your own, hit up the bars/restaurants.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Cococay was absolutely beautiful. It was like somethign out of a commerical.
Don't Miss: Relax, rent a beach mat and just relax here.
I am not crazy about Nassau. There isn't much to do and the actual city isn't the best/safest. Just stick to the beach here.