The Ship , food and entertainment

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 15, 2010
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
On board less than 21 hours , discovered that 2 birthday cards containing Cash , sealed , ready to be mailed had been opened and the cash had been stolen from my briefcase, sometime between the time (about 1 PM , Monday ,NOV 15)I left it on the dock to board and when the Briefcase and my suitcase were located by our Stateroom door at about 11 PM that same evening. To add to my distress , when one of your Security People came to our Stateroom to question me, they asked how much money I kept in the safe and wanted me to open the safe (in our Stateroom ) for them. Then after filling out the Ships form detailing the entire event, I was handed a 3 page form which asked for essentially the same info EXCEPT in much greater detail . My issue is that those 3 pages had ABSOLUTELY NO LOGO NOR OFFICIAL TITLE on any of the pages. AND I WAS ASKED TO GIVE MY BIRTHDATE , WHAT DOES MY BIRTHDATE HAVE TO DO WITH ANY THING ??? It appeared to be TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL. When I met with two officers from the DADE CO . Sheriff's office before departing the ship , Friday AM , NOV 19, They were utilizing a copy of the original form . Why did you insist that I also fill out the 3 page form ??? Needless to say, the lack of Professionalism in the way the incident was handled left an EXTREMELY SOUR TASTE lingering over the entire experience.

My wife and two table mates ordered Cokes at the evening meal and they were not delivered until after we asked about them . In fairness, this only happened once . We had hoped to have other guests at the dining table , We were told that we would each of the first two nights. Nothing ever materialized and we had no other guests at the seating for 10 table , NOR did the dining Stewared offer to let us sit at a different table. WE ENJOY CONVERSING WITH OTHERS AT DINNER , EVEN TOTAL STANGERS !

EXCEPT FOR THE WAY SECURITY HANDLED MY CLAIM OF STOLEN MONEY

Enjoyed all 3 , immensely , most especially the vast diversity represented among the 3 ports of call.

Pros: Food, and the Route

Cons: Money Stolen from my Briefcase

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!