Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My Cruise Experience

Sail Date: June 29, 2009

The ship was great. It was big and yet the cruise director stated that it was the smallest ship they had. Which shocked me because I thought it was huge! The activities on the ship were more then enough to keep you occupied, busy and very entertained. Althought once you get off at your port and do whatever it is your going to do be it just roaming and shopping, snorkilng, or jet skis, once you get back on the ship you are going to be exhausted. I had to take a short nap because I was so tired. Everything is so exciting and such a great experience. Some thing you might want to know that I didnt and I wish I had! No matter how long your going for- pack comfortable shoes because theres alot of walking! Also pack outfits for night, for example a dressy shirts and heels. And dont be afraid to get overdressed for any event because I was dressed nice and always felt underdressed! Everyone on the ship got really dressed up. Expecially for the captians dinner- some girls had on prom dresses! Bring sun block and aloe gel if you get burned easily because you will be in the sun all day! Bring a camera- maybe even a water proof camera because you will want to take alot of pictures at the beach and if you got snorkling you can take pictures underwater! Thats all the pointers I have for now. Your going to love it! One more thing! Go to the quest! And wear nice underwear! Sounds crazy! Just do it- and volenteer! Have fun!

Pros: The Quest-Adult Scavenger Hunt

Cons: The drink prices?

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Key West, Florida
Key West was great but its alot of shopping and walking. The beaches were very far to walk to, the closest one in walking distance was still very far. Once we got there it was very small and definantly not as nice as cococay's beach. It it is an interesting place to visit. And I would definantly recomend getting off at this port. Theres alot of museums so one of them would probably be the best thing to do.
Don't Miss: The bars?
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
This island was my favorite. The beach was beautiful. Very relaxing. There was alot of activities for kids and adults. Me and my husband bought one of the floating mats and just laid on them and relaxed and it was great. I didnt want to leave!
Don't Miss: Everything
Nassua was more of a shopping port. Alot of walking. The shopping strip wasnt that great because all it was was jewelry and it wasnt cheap. Who wants to buy jewelry on vacation you can buy it at home for the same price. There was a little beach which was good. The straw market was good- better then the stores. And this is the island we went snorkling on and that was alot of fun. You dont have to buy your excursions in advance you can get them right there on the island.
Don't Miss: The straw market