Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A terrific Cruise

Sail Date: June 29, 2009

The ship was clean and well staffed. Our room was beautiful and the maid service was great. The layout was great and easily accessible to pool, casino, dining and shows. I also enjoyed attending the Crown and Anchor get together. The ambiance with the ice sculpture, the music and all the ships staff lined as we entered - made it that much better. Was also very informative.
My only disappointment was that my husband and I were celebrating our 31st wedding anniversary. I thought that there might be a bottle of wine or a little something left in our room for us - but instead our waiter sang happy anniversary. Was a nice gesture, it just wasn't what I had expected.
The only other complaint was that I had a brand new white bathing suit cover-up. I wore it to the pool on our first day and some how it was totally covered with stains. They appeared to be rust. At least that's what I'm assuming, because I laid it over the back of the lounge chair. Unfortunately - the stains did not come out.
Everything else about the cruise was perfect. This was my second cruise with RoyCarib and hopefully not my last.

Pros: The friendly staff, pool, entertainment, food - everything

Cons: One of the couples that we had to sit with. They were from Florida & cruised with Roy Carrib many times, but there were very inappropriate things said at the dinner table. They also ordered and requested special food,desserts,&drinks,causing the rest of us at the table to have a delayed meal.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

I loved my stateroom with the window and view. It was very comfortable and clean.
Staff was extremely friendly and willing to go above and beyond.
Entertainment was great. I particularly liked the comedian shows.
Food was great - waiters were great. The area was clean and ambiance was lovely. I enjoyed the wait staff show.
Key West, Florida
Also a must see. We had a wonderful time bar hopping and laughing. Ripleys was cool and the museums and sights are truly beautiful.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Cococay was definitely a must see. What a beautiful island. So very relaxing. The only thing I didn't like was that we had to leave so early. Last tender was at 3:30. I was expecting to leave at 5. I rented rafts for the day (2) at $10.00 each at 2:30 and an announcement was made at 3 stating last tender was at 3:30. I think that the person who rented the rafts should have advised me that I only had one hour to use them.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Atlantis was a must see. Nassau was good to see once, but I don't think that I would travel there again.
Key West, Florida