Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

Sail Date: January 26, 2009

I had been on a cruise with Roayal Caribbeanbefore onboard the Soveriegn of the Seas, and the Majesty of the Seas was almost a duplicate ship on the inside. That doesn't mean it was bad, just the same, which is good. I have nothing negative tosay about the ship. It offered everything we needed and the staff was fantastic.

Pros: The whole package: the food, the on-board entertainment, the ports, etc.

Cons: many of the scheduled events overlapped that prevented us from doing more

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Key West, Florida
not much for me here, just a tourist trap of stores and more stores.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
very part of the cruise....although lunch was like the flight of the locusts. I'm not sure if lunch was announced, but there didn't seem to be any order at all....the buns weren't near the burgers, etc.
Don't Miss: just chill on the beach