Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Our First Cruise

Sail Date: January 26, 2009

Overall impression - very good. Ship was very well maintained, staff very attentive. Staff seemed determined to do everything possible to make experience pleasurable.

Pros: Everything ran so smoothly. Staff very attentive.

Cons: Small bathroom. Expense of adult beverages.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!

Many of the activities did not begin until 11:00 or after. We would have enjoyed more programs between the hours or 7:00 and 11:00.
Bathroom is very small. I accidentally "showered" the door a couple of times.
Our room steward was excellent.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
The day spent at Cococay was my favorite. I snorkled while my husband sat in a shady area with a bucket of beer.
Enjoyed water ferry to Atlantis. Thoroughly enjoyed spending time at nearby bar, Senor Frog's.
Don't Miss: Senor Frogs
Key West, Florida
We plan to return to spend a few days in Key West.
Don't Miss: The Trolley tour of Key West.