Amazing Cruise

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 05, 2008
I thought all the staff aboard the Majestys of the Sea were great. The new everyone by name. They were able to do any task that was asked of them.
I really enjoyed the beach at cococay it wasso peaceful even though there were alot of people there. A oh so beautiful
Don't Miss: just floating in the ocean
I loved the shopping in Nassau but I didnt like how pushy the taxi and the people were at the straw market
Don't Miss: the tanzanite shopping at Columbian Emeralds International
I loved the shopping at key west especially at nautical treasures they had great jewelry at great price!!
Don't Miss: Shopping at Nautical Treasures

Pros: shopping and relaxing by the pool

Cons: the nassau excursion

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!