A Great Getaway!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 17, 2006
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
I was on this same cruise in March of 2004. What a difference this time around. The weather was a lot better and we were able to go to CocoCay. We had excellent wait staff and stateroom attendant. Everyone made us feel welcome. Overall it was a very enjoyable and relaxing time away!
My husband did the SUB Bahamas excursion. He liked it, but said he wouldn't do it again. There is a shark encounter that he wished he had done.
We had a great time just walking around Key West. There is a sandal factory that makes leather sandals right on the spot. My husband and I bought three pairs. The Conch train is nice if you've never been. There is a lot of history in Key West.
The snorkeling is great at Cococay! We brought our own gear and only had to rent the mandatory life vest.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling
Don't Miss: Snorkeling

Pros: It was relaxing and enjoyable all the way around.

Cons: We loved everything!