A Great Getaway!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Majesty of the Seas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)

Sail Date: July 17, 2006

Ship: Majesty of the Seas

Review Summary

I was on this same cruise in March of 2004. What a difference this time around. The weather was a lot better and we were able to go to CocoCay. We had excellent wait staff and stateroom attendant. Everyone made us feel welcome. Overall it was a very enjoyable and relaxing time away!

Ports Of Call

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

The snorkeling is great at Cococay! We brought our own gear and only had to rent the mandatory life vest.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling

My husband did the SUB Bahamas excursion. He liked it, but said he wouldn't do it again. There is a shark encounter that he wished he had done.

Key West, Florida

We had a great time just walking around Key West. There is a sandal factory that makes leather sandals right on the spot. My husband and I bought three pairs. The Conch train is nice if you've never been. There is a lot of history in Key West.

Key West, Florida

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)

Don't Miss: Snorkeling

Pros: It was relaxing and enjoyable all the way around.

Cons: We loved everything!