Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

We "were" first time cruisers

Sail Date: July 17, 2006

I was amazed at the ship. It was like a 5 star hotel on wheels.

Pros: the staff and other cruisers were wonderful. Looked foward to dealings with staff. Always friendly.

Cons: Not enough time (but that is our fault for not booking a longer cruise)

The staff was always cleaning and polishing. Ship was very clean and all public areas were well within a few minutes walking distance with easy instructions on each floor how to find anything.
room was clean. Small, but that was ok.
Where can I start? The first day my husband ate 7 meals. The food was outrageous. Very relaxed and our waitress/waitors were helpful and funny. They remembered our names the whole cruise and when we left on the last day it was like we were leaving an old friend.
By the time we left the cruise we had gotten to know some of the staff and we felt like we were leaving family.
The shows were great. The comedy night left me in tears and the 70's show had me up dancing on my feet.
Although I did not bring my children on this cruise (we will be booking the same cruise in June, 2007 with my kids) both my husband and myself kept finding ourselves during the cruise saying how much the kids would love it. We saw so many activities and so many happy kids on the ship, that It sold us to book again with them.
Key West, Florida
Great for site seeing. We went on the Old Conch Train Tour. I wish they would of let us stay longer in key west. I did not see why we had to leave at 5. We shoould of been able to stay until around 10 so we could have enjoyed key west at night. Especially since we were so close to Miami, I did not see the rush to leave so quickly.
Don't Miss: Conch Train Tour
We did not do to much walking. We went on a shore excursion
Don't Miss: CLOSE DOLPHIN ENCOUNTER
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
What a wonderful time we had relaxing on the beach. I liked the straw market and my husband liked meeting up with other cruisers and playing vollyball.
Don't Miss: swimming