Great Cruise!

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 27, 2009
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
This was a fantastic cruise. This was my second cruise and it was far better than the norwegion ship that I was on before. There was lots of things to do. Plenty of shows and activities. My favorite was the comedy show on the last night. My husband and I had a blast.

Cannot go wrong with the food. Dinner was good, buffet was good, etc...

Lots of variety.

Staff was fantastic. Very Very friendly!

This ship was pretty big. It looks great. There were people constantly cleaning- especially the hand rails of the stairs. Someone was always wiping them down. Hand sanitizers everywhere (probably because of the swine flu). The ship was classically decorated. No funky colors or decor. It looks good!

Like any cruise, cabins were small. Stateroom was maintained pretty well thanks to Winston our stateroom attendant.
All the water activities can be done on this Island. Waverunners, parasailing, etc... Lunch was provided for us and was sooo good!
Don't Miss: Waverunners!
Absolutely beautiful. Water was crystal clear and aqua blue. Atlantis is definitely a must see. It was just overpriced. Lunch was provided for us on the Atlantis cruise tour that we chose. It was pretty good. Must visit the shops near the dock.
Don't Miss: Atlantis.
This was a good place to stop for the final day of the cruise. Lots of historical sites. Great place to shop for suveniers. We did a ton of walking through the town. Stopped at a great place for lunch.
Don't Miss: Ernest Hemingway's house.

Pros: My favorite part of the cruise was that friendliness of the staff. They were great!

Cons: That the windjammer cafe did not stay open too late.

Recommends Majesty of the Seas? Yes!